Hours of operation:
Weekends : Sunrise to Sunset (Weather Permitting)
Tandem Skydive: $219
Video Of Your Skydive: $80
Still Photos Of Your Skydive: $80
Video and Still Photos: $100
Group Discounts: (5+ $10) (10+ $20)
Student Discount: $20*
Military Discount: $30*
* Must show valid photo ID to receive discount, only one discount allowed per person, Must ask for discount at the time of booking.
If booking online only pay the deposit, discount will be given off of the remaining balance the day of your skydive.
At Skydive Central North Carolina your safety is our #1 priority. For novice and first-time jumpers we use the Tandem method. Tandem skydiving is a parachute built for two with the student and instructor securely harnessed together under one parachute. The primary benefit of the tandem method is safety. All of our instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association as well as the manufacturer of the Tandem parachute system you will be jumping.
Upon completion of an instructional briefing, you and your instructor will board our aircraft and ascend to over 10,000 feet. Once you have reached jump altitude, you (securely fastened to your instructor) will exit the aircraft and experience the exhilaration of freefall at 120 mph for approximately 40 seconds. Once you reach 5,500 feet, you or your instructor will deploy your parachute for a five to seven minute canopy ride. Your descent will be gradual, allowing you time to enjoy the serenity of flight and a bird’s eye view of the breath taking scenery below. You have the option of letting your instructor do all the work of controlling this part of the descent, or taking control yourself (under guidance) and doing some of your own maneuvering! Finally, you and your instructor will land on our beautiful grass strip runway.
Making a Reservation
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation . Deposits are payable at time of reservation and are non-refundable. The balance of your skydive will be due on the date you jump. They can be applied to your reschedule date if you are unable to jump due to poor weather. The $50 deposit is deducted from the total cost of your jump price as mentioned above. If you book online and pay the full balance in advance you must adhere to the cancellation policy. If you fail to follow the cancellation policy, you will be charged an additional $50 prior to jumping. Our schedule is very busy and we have to remain efficient with our scheduling to serve our customers.
Due to the number of customers we have from week to week, this deposit ensures your spot for that day. You may reschedule your jump if notice is given prior to 48 hours. We will not jump thru clouds or during any other weather condition which might make your skydive unsafe!
For a full rundown of what you should know before skydiving, please read our Frequently Asked Skydiving Questions. Here are some of the highlights.
- A jumper cannot weigh more than 230 lbs. Your body shape and size may also be a determining factor even if you weigh less than 230 lbs.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and be legally able to sign a waiver in order to jump.
- You must present a government-issued, photo identification.
Also keep the following in mind:
- No alcohol is permitted on the premises. Participants should not consume alcohol after midnight on the night before the scheduled jump.
- If the weather is cold, wear layers of clothing. No heavy or “poofy” coats
- Tennis shoes are the best for your skydive. Do not wear open-toe shoes, sandals, flip-flops, heels, or any footwear that has hooks for the laces.
- DO NOT wear jewelry or any accessories that could become tangled.
- You can not take anything on your skydive with you, leave anything on the ground that you are not willing to loose this means cell phones, cameras, etc. as anything dropped could become a major safety hazard. We will have videographers and photographers on hand.
ATTENTION: Tandem Skydiving is a serious sport and requires that both the instructor and student to be at 100%!!! If you show up and have any signs of having any intoxicating substance in your system you WILL NOT be allowed to make your skydive and will lose your deposit or the full amount of your skydive once the airplane is off of the ground!